2018 POLAR BEAR REGATTA Scheduling News!

NOTICE from the Lake Davenport Sailing Club
RE: 2018 POLAR BEAR REGATTA is cancelled for the weekend of Sept 29 & 30.
As of today the river level is too high and more importantly the current is to quick (along with a light wind forecast) thereby forcing the LDSC to cancel the Polar Bear Regatta scheduled for this weekend.
Please pass this information on to anyone you know who may have been planing to attend the regatta.
HOWEVER: Please note that the good people of the Lake Davenport Sailing Club hope to reschedule the regatta two weeks from now on Oct 13th and 14th. Please contact Lori Albansoder at alban4@mchsi.com if you would be able to attend that weekend. They have already received several positive responses regarding the change of date!

Posted on September 27th, by Karl Lanka in From the Blog.

Comments are closed.